Sunday 23 March 2014

Moody

I've been moody this weekend. I just..well I can probably label it as the unproductive, saddest, moody weekend I've ever had all my life. Well, who wouldn't when your high expectation are crushed and stepped onto the ground. /sighs a thousand of time/
Umm..its probably because of me, being the usual overthinking self but..I do think its rational to be moody and sad like this. To me, a promise is a promise and whenever someone broke it, it'll hurt me to the core. I am that type of person. They should at least inform me that they are not coming, not keep me waiting, expecting but... sad and turned down at the end of the day. It's been months... I have feelings...even if I am their daughter. Still..I am a human.
Honestly, I am tired. Tired with this..tired with everything. I just hope, at least once..I could run away from all of this..even start a new life. Sometimes, I cried but no one realize that. I keep on smiling but no one knows what's in my heart.
I am too upset that I felt like ignoring their texts, calls or even replying them in Facebook. Why bother asking when they already know the answer.
I hope...I'll have productive weekdays. I know it'll be very tiring but at least, I could forget everything for a while.
Going to sleep now.
Gnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment